- Private consultation with catering Special Event Planner
- Complimentary menu tasting
- On-site hospitality/bridal suite for up to 10 guests
- Elegant Atrium and South Courtyard for a Cocktail hour/Pre-function
- 8.5 hour rental (2.5 hour set, 1 cocktail hour, 4 hour reception, 1 hour breakdown)
- 72″ or 60″ round guest tables with standard linens in white or ivory poly-cotton
- Wood/wrought iron tall cocktail tables (10 available)
- Up to 3 specialty tables with linens in black, white and ivory poly-cotton (i.e. cake, escort table, DJ, etc.)
- Upholstered, dark blue banquet chairs
- Staging for band or keynote speaker with podium (wheelchair accessible)
- Dance floor (up to 24’ x 24’)
- Complimentary cake stand, table numbers and bride/groom chair signs
INCLUSIVE BUFFET PACKAGES
Choose from three delicious menus and combine with your bar selection for a truly inclusive package. Click here for pricing and complete menu.
Ceremony/reception chairs (chiavari chairs, folding chairs), chair covers, specialty linen, wedding cake, floral, drape and dance floor wraps.
For a more elegant atmosphere, consider one of our served sit-down lunches or dinners with a formal menu. In this instance, you may choose to offer your guests one entrée or dual entrées, prepared with the utmost care and attention.
An all inclusive package for weddings. Beautifully appointed buffet with choice of salad, bread, two entrées, two sides and infused water and iced tea station, cake cutting service and in-house linen for guest tables, (1) cocktail hour and (4) hour reception.
CHEF ATTENDED STATIONS
To create a unique culinary environment and a fun social atmosphere for your guests, we recommend our Chef Attended Station style of service. This interative style presents a menu with variation centered around a culinary expert cooking and composing dishes in front of your guests. Sprinkle these stations around your event to showcase menu variation and prepare your senses for a culinary experience like no other.
As is customary, you can add our Passed Hors d’Oeuvre selections to any style of service as a tasty preview to your meal. If you want to create movement, variety, and a seriously social atmosphere, go heavy on the hors d’oeuvres, add chef bars, and let them take the place of dinner altogether.